Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Top 25

Here it is. My top 25 male vocal performances of all time.

My Generation – Roger Daltry
A Change Gonna Come – Sam Cooke
Sunlight – Jesse Colin Young (Youngbloods)
I Saw Her Standing There – Paul McCartney (Beatles)
Imagine – John Lennon
You’ve Got a Friend – James Taylor
Galveston – Glen Campbell
Losin’ My Religion – Michael Stipe (REM)
Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen
Music of the Night – Michael Crawford
Your Song – Elton John
Moondance – Van Morrison
Stardust – Willie Nelson
A Song For You – Leon Russell
More Today Than Yesterday – Pat Upton (Spiral Staircase)
Walkin’ in Memphis – Marc Cohn
Crossroads – Eric Clapton (Cream)
Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley
Look to Your Soul – Johnny Rivers
This is It – Kenny Loggins
While My Guitar Gently Weeps – George Harrison (Beatles)
God Only Knows – Carl Wilson (Beach Boys)
Only the Good Die Young – Billy Joel
Cherry Bomb - John Mellencamp
I Left My Heart in San Francisco – Tony Bennett
Superstition - Stevie Wonder

Well, this time I got it done in just 27. Too hard, enough of that. Although, I'm thinking about maybe 10 outstanding duets....

No comments: