Thursday, October 16, 2008

Saints change their course to the Superbowl

October 13, 2008
 
Where did you watch the Saints game?
 
I took a ride to the beautiful National Harbor on the Maryland side of the Potomoc.
The National Harbor’s motto is “This Place Changes Everything.”
 
I parked in the garage next to a Toyota Tundra, “The Truck That’s Changing it All,” with an Obama bumper sticker that said “Change you can Believe In.”
 
I stopped in a phone shop to look at the new I Phone 3G. Motto: This is Going to Change Everything
 
The Saints had obviously spent their off days reading How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything by Don Tapscott and Anthony Williams
 
I feasted on my first Kobe beef hamburger for a mere $14 and thought about the book Money Changes Everything by 22 different authors.
 
As I watched the commercials that Fox runs for House MD I thought about their first episode of the new year:  “Dying Changes Everything.”
 
I wanted to hurry home and watch the Dodgers – Phillies matchup.  My main interest in this is of course that Manny Changes Everything for the Dodgers.
 
As I wondered if there is an orginal ad agency out there, The Saints obviously decided to change and add Duece to the game plan.  Brees was even hotter than usual as he sliced up a pretty good Oakland pass defense.
 
Maybe a Change Gonna Come.

No comments: