Monday, December 8, 2014

Saints Report # 13

I have to close my eyes anymore when I watch you play
And there’s no way like before that I can watch the re-play
You’re trying hard not to blow it (Payton).
But Payton, Payton I know it….

You’ve lost that winnin’ feeling,
Whoa, that winnin’ feeling.
You’ve lost that winnin’ feeling,
Now it’s gone…gone…gone…whooooh

Now there’s no confident look in your eyes
When you get the balll
And now you’re starting to fumble often,
It makes me just feel like crying, (Payton)
“Cause baby, the Superdome is dying.

You’ve lost that tacklin’ feeling
Whoa, that tacklin’ feeling
You’ve lost that tacklin’ feeling,
Now it’s gone…gone…gone…wooooah

Jimmy, Jimmy, I get down on my knees for you

If you would only catch it like you used to do, yeah

We have a qb…a qb….a qb you don’t find everyday,

So don’t…don’t….don’t…don’t let it slip away.

Breezy (breezy),  Curtis (curtis)
I beg of you please…please
I need a bomb (I need a bomb)
I need a sack (I need a sack)
So bring it on back (So bring it on back),
Bring it on back (So bring it on back)

Bring back that winnin’ feeling.
Whoa, that blitzin’ feeling
Bring back that tacklin’ feeling
Cause it’s gone…gone…gone.
And I can’t go on,
Noooo……………..

Bring back that superdome feelin’
Whoa, that football feeling
Bring back that “Who dat” feeling

Before it’s gone….gone….gone.

No comments: